Friday, April 18, 2008

What a ride it has been so far...


A child of the 60's maturing and blooming into the new millennium...what a ride it has been so far. Been there, done that and still learning more about what it means to be alive. Some days are good and some are bad but life has been fairly good. My beginning was a rough one but somehow life has become and is still becoming what it was meant to be. I suppose I can say analogically that I've been through the fire and I've been through the flood, got unseen "scars" to prove those turbulent periods, yet I'm still alive and loving life! Well, at least most of the time I'm glad to be given the right to be alive! What a great ride it has been so far as new doors of possibilities keep opening up to run and pursue my dreams! Dreams that kept me alive when my heart was broken or disappointed. Dreams that someday I will reach my final destiny, the destiny that I was born for! Yes, I may be a late bloomer but life has been meaningful thus far...

No comments: